When looking for professional siding contractors specializing in all types of siding, homeowners should consider Dependable Construction.
Spring has arrived, and it’s time to start paying attention to the exterior of your home. Siding is starting to fade, pieces are cracked and broken, the wood is starting to rot. If this sounds like you, then you will need to start talking to siding contractors in your area. Once you have decided on the type of siding you want, take the time to interview several different companies who specialize in this type of siding.
Hiring the right team of professional siding contractors is crucial to your satisfaction with the job, and only intensive research will give you the confidence you need to move forward. Ultimately, you will want to hire a contractor who guarantees their work and offers repair and replacement services in addition to the installation. Look for a company like Dependable Construction that has been in business for many years and has a strong reputation in our area.
Here are some tips that you should consider when looking for a siding contractor:
- Start doing your research online. This can be much more informative than shopping the Yellow Pages because many professional siding contractors have detailed websites that showcase their work. Study each website thoroughly and make a note of their services and contact names.
- Ask your neighbors, friends and relatives for recommendations. A personal endorsement from a satisfied customer is worth much more than a contractor’s ad. You will still want to do your own research, but recommendations can shorten the process.
- Consider the pricing estimates you receive from each contractor and see how each of them compares to your budget. You may need to go higher than your budget if the contractor’s services are worth it, but don’t hesitate to ask for a discount.
- Most siding contractors will provide you with a written contract. This document should include the cost estimate, description of work to be done, payment schedules and a completion date. Be sure to read this contract carefully and ask questions about anything that is unclear.
- If necessary, the siding contractor you select should also remove the old siding. Make sure this is included in their contract and will not be considered an “extra.” Along these same lines, ask for details about how the contractor will clean up the area at the end of each work day.
If you don’t particularly like the look of vinyl, be sure to check out fiber cement siding. It has a more richer look, holds color better and it can dramatically increase the resale value of your home. Dependable Construction is one of the best known siding contractors in the Dayton area. In addition to vinyl siding and windows, they install James Hardie® cement siding.
When looking for professional siding contractor Dayton, OH residents should consider Dependable Construction for all their needs.
You must log in to post a comment.